Genesis Global Capital Disclaimer
Genesis Global Capital is not regulated and/or licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Genesis Global Capital does not hold any fund before, during and after the transactions. All monies are transacted directed between the Opportunity Providers and the Investors. All investment contracts are signed between the opportunity providers and the respective investors.
This website is for information purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation for investment in the company described herein, nor does it constitute an offer for sale of shares issued by the company or its affiliates. By accessing this site www.genesisglobalcapital.com and any pages thereof, you are representing and warranting that the applicable laws and regulations of your jurisdiction allow you to access the information and that you have agreed to the conditions below.
This website is a research and knowledge centre. Information contained in this website is for information purposes only. There is no intention to offer or sell products in countries or jurisdictions where such offer or sale would be unlawful under the relevant domestic law. The website is not directed to any person who is in any jurisdiction where the publication or availability of the website is prohibited, by reason of that person’s nationality, residence or otherwise. Persons under these restrictions must not access the website.
The information described on this website are not suitable for everyone. Individual should seek legal and financial advices before acting on information provided by this site. The distribution of material on the site may be restricted by local law or regulation in certain jurisdictions. This information is not intended to be published or made available to any person in any jurisdiction where doing so would contravene any applicable laws or regulations. Nothing in this website should be construed as offering financial services, products or securities to anyone in any jurisdiction to whom or where such offer or solicitation would be unlawful. Participants of www.genesisglobalcapital.com must inform themselves about the laws which are in force in their country or jurisdiction.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Genesis Global Capital Pte Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.
Genesis Global Capital Pte Ltd is committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.