WHY CHOOSE GERMANY?
The economy of Germany is one of the strongest in the entire world. In fact, its economy outperforms any of its European neighbours, even becoming the 3rd largest international exporter in the year 2011.
Research shows that 70% of investors view the German property market as a secure option to balance risky international portfolios in order to ensure steady returns on investment. Little wonder, Germany presents many great investment opportunities, which the international markets have taken notice of. Reputed foreign investors such as Goldman Sachs Group Inc’s Whitehall Street Real Estate LP, Benson Elliot Capital Management LP, and European Pension Funds are vested in German real estate assets.
Global Economic Standing
- 3rd largest global economy and largest European economy (Eurostat 2013)
- Ranked 4th in the Global Competitiveness Index (World Economic Forum 2013)
- Low unemployment rate of 5.2% – less than half of Euro zone’s average at 12.2% (Eurostat 2013)
Great Investment Opportunities
- 1st choice for European property investors and 6th most attractive investment location worldwide (CBRE European Investor Intentions Survey 2013)
- Stable residential market – 6% nominal change in housing prices over the past two decades (Property Market Analysis 2013)
- Residential properties are the most sought-after asset class in the German market for real estate investments (CBRE Research 2013)
Attractive Financial Scheme
- Short Term Investment with Attractive Profits
- Defined Exit Strategy
- Low capital Outlay
- Projected 24% payout in 24 months
- Incentives by German Government, Assets backed Investment
- Maximum Security through Escrow
- Investors receive First Charge
- Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) approved by Leading Pension Trustees in UK and Ireland
- Unparalleled track records – Purchase 74 projects and completed 57 project exits out of Asia
- No Tax on Capital Gain
- No Currency Risk
Genesis Capital is proud to be exploring a great many property development partnerships throughout Germany.
THE PROJECT: RESTORATION OF HERITAGE SITES
Germany has amassed a great number of national monuments with its 2000 years worth of eventful history and rich culture. Sadly, several of these memorial sites have become worn out due to the effects of war and the powers of nature. Today, they represent only 1% of the country’s buildings.
These national monuments are under the protection of the German government, as it is their priority to preserve their historical value. This opens up an opportunity for specialized developers to step in and refurbish the listed buildings into apartments, making it available for to the local market.
For more information on this investment opportunity, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our efficient customer representatives will be awaiting your enquiry.