WHY CHOOSE BRAZIL?
Brazil has been recognized as having the 6th largest economy in the world in March 2012, replacing the United Kingdom in the spot. The country’s economic success is based on sustainable development, one that promotes the welfare of the society as a whole.
This is backed by solid fiscal and monetary institutions, extended credits and consumptions, as well as sufficient resources dedicated to the improvement of infrastructure and overall lifestyle. Such convergence is much needed and long expected, more so with the Football World Cup just looming around the corner, and the 2016 Summer Olympics not far into the future.
In the last decade, Brazil has turned into an investment hub, offering a secure and profitable avenue to put capital in. For foreign investors, Brazil presents outstanding business opportunities, what with its booming industries and macroeconomic strengths. In 2012, the country received US$6.5 Billion in foreign direct investment, becoming the 4th biggest FDI recipient in the world.
Real Estate Drivers
- Brazil is the 5th most populated country in the world, with over 190 million people
- Demographics show that a large portion of their current population is at working age
- Consistent GDP Growth
- Low Unemployment Rates
- Inflation, interest, and projected growth in mortgage lending
Attractive Marketing Strategy
- Acquisition of Prime Locations in the Northeast of Brazil
- Predictable Returns with Scheduled Payouts: 64% Gain in a Span of 36 Months
- Secured Property Investment – with Land Title Deed
- Engaging Award-Winning Developer
- Low Capital Outlay and Investment in SGD
- Definite Exit Date through Sales to the AB markets
THE NORTHEAST OF BRAZIL
Rio Grande do Norte, located in the Northeast corner of the South American continent, has the best geographic placement for logistics. Its economy is growing faster than the national average, with US$1.8 Billion investments in hotels, resorts, and similar infrastructure projects. This totals to 8% of the international foreign investments in Brazil.
In particular, the city of Natal is getting much attention for tourism and real estate, as it features beautiful coastlines consisting of picture-perfect dunes and beaches. Furthermore, it is regarded by many as the “City of the Sun”, as it boasts of year-round sunshine with an average temperature of 31°C. It is quickly becoming a go-to destination, not only for locals and tourists alike, but also for prospective holiday makers.
The Greater Natal International Airport is to start operations in 2014. It will be the only airport in the region to accommodate the A380 aircraft. It is also expected to be the largest airport in Latin America, with a capacity of 40 million passengers. This is yet again another proof of the state’s growth and aspirations.
Natal is set to be the host city for the 2014 FIFA World Cup, with the Arena de Dunas being built specially for the internationally-acclaimed tournament.
- Tourism up by 4.5% in 2012
- Highest domestic migration in Brazil
- Closest links in Brazil to USA, Europe, and Africa
IN THE NEWS
- Forbes – Brazil’s Economy is Creating 19 Millionaires Every Day
- “Brazil is one of the few places in this troubled world, I feel confident to make an investment.” – Donald Trump, LA Times
- “Brazil has cleverly positioned itself to become one of the world’s greatest investment opportunities in modern times.” – Warren Buffet
EXCLUSIVE PROJECT: MAJESTIC VILLAGE
Now is the best time to capitalize on the thriving real estate market of Brazil. Genesis Capital offers an opportunity to do so through land plot investments within Majestic Village, a premier development in the area. With a considerably low entry level (in comparison with surrounding developments), investors can rest assured that the yield they get once the project is completed will be significantly higher than the capital investment.
- Situated in the city of Pamamirim, Rio Grande do Norte
- Third largest city in the state in terms of population
- Third largest contributor to the economy
- 9 KMs to Ponta Negra, 12 KMs to Natal, 20 KMs to the new international airport, 3 KMs to the existing international airport
- Proximity to Natal, Pamamirim is considered a satellite city of Natal
- Close to Pirangi, which has the largest cashew nut tree in the world, a known tourist destination
- “Barreira do Inferno” is within city limits, it is where the first rocket was launched in Brazil, another point of interest for tourists
- Prime residential location amongst the likes of successful land plot developments such as Bosque de Poetas.
- Situated on the corner of an established highway for excellent commuting to Natal.
- Condominium 1: 397 Plots
- Condominium 2: 400 Plots
- Condominium 3: 200 Apartments
- Condominium 4: 200 Apartments
- Condominium 5: 160 townhouses
- Condominium 6: 200 apartments
- Condominium 7: 40 townhouses
- Condominium 8: 290 plots & 60 apartments
- Condominium 9: 160 Apartments
- Exclusive Singapore Condominium
- Phased launch
- GDV approximately RS247.5m
- Freehold Land Title
- 75 Hectares of Land
- Designed to Exit to the Brazilian Market
- Beautiful Feature River at the Rear of the Site
- 34% Green Areas
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Serviced Land Plots Size from 275m2
- Leisure Areas: Swimming Pools, Tennis, Volleyball, Football Pitches, Club House, Children’s Play Area, Gymnasiums
- Perimeter Walling with Security Access Points to each Condominium
- Water, Electric and Telephone in each Serviced Land Plot
- Roads and Lap-Posts
- Drainage, Sewerage, and Water Tanks
What Makes Land Plot Investments Ideal?
- Building plots have considerably lower prices, with minimal financial entry requirements
- Brazilian consumers are decisive; they are fully committed to their financial choices.
- Up to 30-year payment plans are available to Brazilian consumers
- Monthly payment is manageable and only takes a small portion of the Brazilian consumers’ financial commitments.
- Choice of when to build a villa on the land plot, decided according to financial capability.
- No restrictions on the design of apartments and villas
- There is little to no maintenance, unlike with traditional building developments
- Free use of the leisure facilities for the land plot owners
- Assurance of deliverability without the barriers often attributed to traditional building developments, ascertaining the successful completion of project
- Focused target audience, fitting the average mass consumer in Brazil
For more information on this investment opportunity, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our efficient customer representatives will be awaiting your enquiry.